Keep Your Pets Healthy with Loving Protection
- August 5, 2017
More than anything, we want the pets we love to be as safe in their environment as possible, and that includes protecting them from exposure to chemicals that may be toxic to them. Because they are generally smaller than us and closer to the ground, pets are more prone to picking-up chemical residue on floors, lawns or the street. According to Eartheasy.com, with smaller lungs and faster metabolisms than us, pets are forced to breathe more rapidly, working much harder to rid themselves of toxins they may ingest.
You just don’t need chemicals in the home
There are many chemicals in the home that could be harmful to pets, from flea medication to lawn fertilizer. But perhaps the worst offenders are household cleaners such as ammonia, bleach, and chlorine, containing many ingredients proven to cause cancer and anemia, as well as liver and kidney damage. Even after using these chemicals, the ‘after-smell’ that lingers can be very damaging to animals.
In fact, most home cleaning chores can be performed without harmful chemicals by using non-toxic cleaners that can be biodegradable, such as laundry liquid that is made from saponin, extracted from the soapberry tree. When it comes to stain and odor removal, pet owners can avoid chemical use with eco friendly CO2 cleaners that are 100% non-toxic and biodegradable. This includes products used for cleaning pet stains such as Fizzion®, an exceptional eco friendly cleaning solution that is safe to use on carpet, clothing and all hard surfaces in the home.
For more stain removal tips, visit How to Use page.
Fizzion® employs patented CO2 technology to breakdown the proteins that are at the root of all pet stains and then unleashes safe but powerful surfactants (soap) to eliminate all evidence that the stain was ever there. Because of Fizzion’s far superior ability to break down protein and open stains it’s able to achieve unsurpassed cleaning of pet stains and odors with 80% less active chemical ingredients.
With Fizzion®, you’ll have a cleaner home, without the hazards to pets that many conventional cleaners have.
- 23 Feb The Best Ways to Help Your Local Animal Shelter
- 09 Feb How to Keep Your Pets (And Your Home) Happy this Winter!
- 15 Dec How to Remove Red Wine Stains: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 02 Dec Four Amazing Steam Carpet Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- 12 Sep A Pet Parent’s Guide to Pet Odor Removal at Home: 3 Easy Steps
- 06 Sep 6 Things to Consider When Choosing a Carpet Stain Remover
- 31 Aug Training Your Dogs to ‘Go’ Outside (And What to Do When They Don’t Make it There)
- 26 Aug Attacking Old Stains That Hide Out
- 19 Aug A Cat Lover’s Guide to Housebreaking
- 12 Aug 5 Tips to Keeping a Tidy Home with Pets